TrguiNG is a multiplatform remote GUI for transmission torrent daemon written in Rust and Typescript/React using Tauri framework and Mantine UI library.
You can use this program in 2 ways: as a native Windows/Linux/Mac app and as a web gui served by transmission itself by setting
$TRANSMISSION_WEB_HOME environment variable to point to TrguiNG web assets.
- Multi tabbed interface for concurrent server connections (native app only)
- Torrent creation with fast multi threaded hashing (native app only)
- Powerful torrent filtering options
- Efficient network usage
- Configurable path mappings to directly access torrent files if their location is mounted locally (native app only)
- Latest transmission features support: labels, bandwidth groups, sequential download
- Dark/light/custom theme support
Source code: https://github.com/openscopeproject/TrguiNG
Downloads for windows/mac/debian/web: https://github.com/openscopeproject/TrguiNG/releases